This Policy applies to personal data that is processed through the Site. “Personal Data” is information that can be used to identify you. Personal Data does not include information that has been de-identified or aggregated and that cannot reasonably be used to identify you. We may use, share, transfer, or sell de-identified or aggregated information for any lawful purpose. By accessing or using the Site, you are consenting to the following data procedures expressed within this Policy.
Our Policy does not apply to information received by Resolution from you in the course of a client relationship. This Policy does not apply to information we collect in any other format such as in person or on paper or through any other means. This Policy does not cover information collected by any other company, affiliate, or, third-party website or by any third-party application that may link to or be accessible from this Site.
Collection of Personal Data
This Site collects various types of information, such as:
- Identifiers, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and internet protocol address.
- Internet or other similar network activity, including browsing history, search history, links, and information regarding your interactions with the Site
- Geolocation data, including internet protocol address.
- Demographics, such as citizenship status and gender, that you may provide when creating an account on our Site, using or contacting us through our Site, or applying for employment with us through our Site.
- Sensitive Personal Information, including race, ethnicity, and disability status that you may provide when applying for employment with us through our Site
- Educational and Professional Information, such as current or past institutions and degree status, current or past employment information, work authorization status, and military service status that you may provide when creating an account on our Site, using or contacting us through our Site, or applying for employment with us through our Site.
Sources of Personal Data
- We receive Personal Data directly from individuals when they visit our Site, including when they communicate with us through the Site or send us correspondence through other available mediums.
- We receive Personal Data, such as technical data, usage data, and internet and other similar network activity, through automated technologies, such as cookies, flash cookies, and web beacons, and other interactions with our Site.
- We receive Personal Data from our service providers, business partners, affiliates, and other third parties that help us provide the Site, such as citizenship status and gender, that you may provide when creating an account on our Site, using or contacting us through our Site, or applying for employment with us through our Site.
Use of Information Collected
Resolution may collect and may make use of Personal Data to assist in the operation of our Site and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.resecon.com . Resolution may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Resolution does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer and/or client lists and/or names or Personal Data to any third parties.
Resolution may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
In addition, where consistent with applicable laws and regulations, we may disclose Personal Data in all categories above:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Resolution and/or our Site;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Resolution;
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of www.resecon.com and/or the general public;
- to prepare, negotiate, or perform a contract with you;
- to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes or otherwise as required by law or the competent government or judicial authorities;
- to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense;
- as part of corporate restructuring, sale of assets, merger, or divestiture; or
- to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as willful attacks on our information technology systems.
Children Under Age of 13
Resolution does not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
CHOICES REGARDING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our Site have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our Site please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to CPRA@resecon.com. Even if you unsubscribe, we may still contact you regarding services that you requested from us. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA/CPRA), California residents have certain rights regarding their Personal Data. If you are a California resident, the following applies to you:
- Access. You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection, use and disclosure of your Information over the past 12 months. Once we receive your request and verify your identity, we will disclose to you: (1) the categories of Information we collected about you; (2) the categories of sources for the Information; (3) our business or commercial purpose for collecting or disclosing that Information; (4) the categories of third parties with whom we shared that Information; and (5) the specific pieces of Information we collected about you in the preceding 12 months.
- Deletion. You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Data that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your request and verify your identity, we will permanently delete your Personal Data from our records, unless a legal exception applies.
- Non-Discrimination. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights by: (1) denying you goods or services; (2) charging you different prices or rates for goods or services; (3) providing you a different level or quality of goods or services; or (4) suggest that you may receive a different price, rate, or level of quality for goods or services.
- Right to Limit the Use of Sensitive Personal Information. You have the right to request that we limit the use of your Sensitive Personal Information as defined under the CCPA/CPRA to only the processing that is necessary to provide our services to you. The Company does not use Sensitive Personal except as necessary to provide our services to you related to your employment. To indicate your preference for us to limit use of your Sensitive Personal Information, please [click here].
- Right to Opt-Out by Using Opt-Out Preferences Signals. You have the right to request that your Personal Data not be sold or shared through the use of an opt-out preference signal. We will review and process requests made through opt-out preference signals that is made to us in a format that is commonly used and recognized by businesses and sent to us through a platform, technology, or mechanism that makes it clear the purpose of the request is to opt-out of sale or sharing or Personal Data. We do not sell Personal Data or make it available to third parties for their marketing purposes.
- Authorizing an Agent. You may designate an authorized agent to submit your consumer request on your behalf, so long the authorized agent has your written permission to do so and you have taken steps to verify your identity directly with us. Depending on your request, we may require additional information to verify your identity.
To exercise your CCPA/CPRA rights, contact us at [CPRA@resecon.com] or [+1 310-275-9137].
California Shine the Light Law
Under California law, California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship certain information pertaining to third parties to which the business discloses personal information for marketing purposes. We do not disclose Personal Data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To request further information regarding the California Shine the Light Law, please contact us using the information provided in this section.
Residents of Other Jurisdictions
Residents of other jurisdictions may also have certain rights regarding their Personal Data. To the extent applicable law provides you with the right to review, correct, update, or delete Personal Data that you previously have provided to us, please contact us should you wish to do so. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
Links to Other Web Sites
The security of your Personal Data is important to us. We employ a number of organizational, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the Personal Data we collect. However, security risk is inherent in all internet and information technologies and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal Data. Your submission of any Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of personal information.
Resolution reserves the right to update and/or change the terms of our Policy, and as such we will post those change to our Policy on this page. If at any point in time Resolution decides to make use of any Personal Data in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email and/or updates to this Policy.
Acceptance of Terms
Through the use of this Site, you are hereby accepting the terms and conditions stipulated within the aforementioned Policy. If you are not in agreement with our terms and conditions, then you should refrain from further use of our Site. In addition, your continued use of our Site following the posting of any updates or changes to our terms and conditions shall mean that you are in agreement and acceptance of such changes.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Policy, please feel free to contact us at the following email, telephone number or mailing address.
Telephone Number: 310-275-9137
1925 Century Park East, Suite 1500
Los Angeles, CA 90067